Love is like a twisted caberet

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lighter Guy


"Why you took my lighter" was what he texted me after we meet the 1st time at Redbox. I thought to myself, was that a pick up line? If so, it's lame, and I realized how I was trapped into his mastermind in get my number. Stunned and amaze how good he was, I laughed to myself in disguise. [he really didn't waste any of his time, all he did was hitting on me that nite]

This was my first time encountering a person with such amazing confident chasing over girls. I thought to myself again, "
hmmm this must be a player". The 1st time I was introduce to lighter guy, my 1st impression of him was REMPIT but somehow, I did not close the door and reject his friendship which is something I am grateful for even though I find him so annoying.

A year has passed and to me, lighter guy still have not give up seeking attention from me and it was funny that his existence was merely registered in my friend list till one day, he approached me at the right time at the right place. Cupid knocking on my door and it was the 1st time it struck me after many texting and conversations and I thought to myself again " why am I having weird feeling talking to him??" I have come to realise that lighter guy is such a lover. I thought to myself, if opportunity comes knocking your way, why dont you just welcome it? and yes, I agreed to go on a date with lighter guy on Valentine's Day 2009 which i made him waited about 1 and a half hour?? I cannot remember but i know he waiting a long time. No, I did not did it on purpose, but somehow, my preparation for that night was somehow - MESSY. I was nervous [laughter] That poor guy must have thought I stood him up [grin] But I turned up looking really - CASUAL and he looked great and I had such a beautiful dinner with him and for a long time, butterflies was dancing in my stomach the whole night while as we chat. I really thank him for this night and making it such a memorable Valentines for me.

When I was young, I have always dream to have a partner which will love me the way I wanted and to take care of me. As I was growing up, things were not what I have always dream of. I have became such a cynical person in relationship, and I only believe true love are crap and it will only happen in fairytales. I have gave up seeking for Mr Right and somehow believe that i do not deserve good things in life. But I was wrong, I sat here alone thinking, how all these was put into a piece and how happy I am to be given a chance to meet lighter guy and somehow I am the lighter girl in his story. Nothing in life comes easy I believe. Even I sit here and think, when will I be seeing my lighter guy?? Waiting for him day and night, it is never easy for me and I believe it is never easy for him. Well, if he can wait for me the whole year, what is 1 month or 3 months?
Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence. Lighter guy and I have many things in common but I do know that we are very much in love. It's like the heart has its reasons that reason knows nothing of [laughter]

It is madness for me to wait but
when love is not madness, it is not love. Here is to my lighter guy, courage is not being afraid but going on anyhow and because of his craziness and rush of courage, he had made my whole world a better place.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home