Love is like a twisted caberet

Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Great Team Players



I've found my team member!

This goes directly to (you know who you are) ^^ The sweetest thing ever!

When I am afraid,
You gave me braveness.
When I am grumpy,
You were my clown.
When I've failed myself over and over,
You were never failed to be my cheerleader.
When I am deadly nasty,
You gave me calmness and peace.
When I am frustrated,
you always allow me to vent it out.

And even if I am the most difficult human to live with in this world, yet you try so hard to be the best team player in our team. I thank you for your patience and courage and the never ending love provider. I thank you for not fixing everything that is wrong and allow me to be myself and fall sometimes.

"True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it, it can also open your eyes".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home